Tuesday 14 December 2010


 
Finally my greatest creation is completed! What I mean is that I managed to get my habitat project done and just in time for the deadline.
               For this project we had to design a house for a specific place. It was situated in Kenmore on Loch Tay. We were also given three random clients with demands, likes and dislikes. My clients are Tina Turner, Pablo Picasso and a scientist named Brian. Quite an interesting trio they are.  Maybe my biggest influence was one of Pablo’s likes, namely cubes.
               At first my design was entirely cubical but over time I added other bits that broke up the shape a bit. However it still carries that cubical character that I wanted it to have.
I decided that the relationship of my clients would be as follows: Tina and Pablo are just old friends and Brian is Pablo’s nephew. That is why I wanted each of the individuals to have equal living space. Each one gets a bathroom, toilet with bathroom and a wardrobe. In the house there is also a studio for Pablo and a library on the second floor.





No comments:

Post a Comment