Thursday 21 October 2010





I arrived in Dundee, Scotland on the 4th of September 2010. Before I came here I had never been abroad. That is why for me it was the biggest journey in my life so far.
          I come from Bulgaria- a small country on the Balkan Peninsula with population of approximately 7 million people. It was there that I left a big part of my life.
Bulgaria
All those 19 years since I was born, I lived in my home town. During that time I managed to find many good friends with whom I enjoyed every second spent.  In the last years at high school we started to realize that soon everyone would take a separate way. 
Some of my classmates would eventually end up in the same city but others like me turned out to be thousands of miles away.
Me and my friend Georgi in high school
I miss my friends very much but hopefully I know where they are and we keep in touch. We will meet around Christmas and catch up with each other. 
My classmates
It is not only my friends that I want to see. I am also looking forward to being again with my family and relatives as well.
The chubby trio (I am the one in the middle (still had long hair))
Today with all the technology it is easy to connect with people but it is not the same as being in the same room with the people you care about...

No comments:

Post a Comment